Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE WITTLER OF WITLOF SIGNING IN.........

I have just completed my third day at the witlof farm as a wittler of Witlof.  Now for those of you who have been living on another planet is is a specialty lettuce sold to Woolworths in NSW and QLD.  I expect you all to go and take a look and especially take note of the nice shape they have been wittled into.....
Next I have been given new tasks to do which included sticking the labels on the two packs which gets sent to woolies.AND THEN I got the finish of the day job of cleaning the conveyer belt which with witlof go up to be packed - I know I bet you all wish you could do my job!!~!!!!!!!!!!

I am on my feet for about 7.5 hours a day - and I know you are all saying HTFU!!!!  Well I will soon.

The girls are nice and very country up here in Healesville, but we are having fun and spreading the Sequence game to the whole country.  As we get on around we are playing the game and letting everyone we meet into our circle......

No photos today, as we have been a bit busy, but will get some more on the weekend.

Missing all of you and hoping you are all keeping in good health, and oh yes I luvs ya all!!!!!!!!

TONES TURN --

Well a day on the tractor and weed eating on the farm not much more happening as the work on the farm is slow for me Im off to Geelong 2moro to c about another job for both of us and to move on hopefully all good its a bit of a shame as we both like this little country town and all of its surroundings.
But we have to find work (If only we could hang on here for 2-3 weeks we would be guaranteed work here)

WE LOVE YOU ALL xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment