Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ANOTHER WEEK FLIES BY.......

OMG........

As you all know I like warm but I do not do HEAT and for three days we suffered through 42C heat which wasn't pleasant!!   I have a sign in the shower that says 0 to bitch in 2.5 seconds which my sis Alison gave me for xmas and my god it reared its ugly head a few times.  Poor Tone......

On the Thursday when it was a lot cooler I was a different person.

Well this week has been a time of job hunting job hunting and Oh did I say job hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Out every day rain hail or HEAT knocking on doors - going to job agencies - sitting on the net for HOURS - making heaps of calls and I think its coming closer to getting there.

We did not take to offer of the mafia fruit picking as we both did not feel comfortable doing that, but we both got offered casual work in a wine bottling plant at Nagambie (45 minute drive from Shepp) - but only one of us at a time so that wasn't going to work - by the time we took off the petrol costs it was not worth it - I know it sounds ungrateful aye - but honestly I don't know where all these people are that make $$$$$$ a week while travelling around OZ coz we haven't met any!!!!!

God I sound so wingy - move on aye!

We got chatting to yet another NZ couple - my god there are heaps of them doing this caravan life from all sorts of backgrounds too - interesting!  Anyway as you know we chat to anyone and everyone and so now Tone has got a job in a company called Seed Force, which is part of Wrightsons from NZ.  He started yesterday and blitzed it of course.  Its packing seed into bags and stacking them onto pallets for distribution.  Today he is 2IC - maybe by next Monday we will GM LOL LOL LOL - taking over from me.
He will be getting some overtime and Saturday work which will certainly help as we both have not worked since December. Oh except for our stint at witlof.  I have not got work yet but have got an induction at spc-ardmona working in the HUGE factory.  I should get work from that - fingers crossed.
We had a bit of flooding on friday night and saturday - so went to bingo and then again on Monday!!  I won both times ($20) got my money back....

Suzanne is on her way to meet us, she stayed at Albury last night so should be here tonight.  Coking a beef curry and after domestics may walk into town to try my hand at bingo again Ssshhhh don't tell Tone LOL....

Not many photos this time enjoy
BEFORE I FORGET DID YOU ALL GET THE PHOTO OF THE CLOUDS - WHAT IT REMINDS YOU OF??????

Love and miss you all
OUR LAKE FRONT (OOPS I MEAN ROAD) FRONTAGE...

THIS HAPPENED WITHIN 5 MINS

AND THIS..........

BRENT AND NATHAN ON SKYPE

OUR SITE IN SHEPP - FIRST CAR CLEAN SINCE WE LEFT!

FIRST DAY AT WORK......
Carolyn and Tone xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment