Thursday, March 31, 2011

SHEPP NEWS

Well hi to all

Summer, well what we had of it is now coming to a quick and fierce close aye!

This weekend sees the end of daylight saving for another season, and that makes the mornings lighter but brings on the darkish arvos.

I am enjoying my job but at times a bit boring as I want to get my teeth into stuff but as a "temp" there is only so much you are allowed to do.  I will be in the job till the end of May - fingers crossed - Tone has been quiet at work and he may finish earlier - so we are in a bit of a holding pattern at the moment, waiting for the next week to unfold to give us a more definate indication of what will take place.  We both need to at least be employed here till the end of May.........

I am either walking (takes 1/2 an hour) or riding my bicycle.  Quite funny really - chugging along my my bike in my work gear - hair done and makeup on.  If it rains I take Tone to work and have the car - but it has been pretty good - I have only had a couple of days that has happened.

We are off to the Echuca Air show on sunday, which will be a bit of fund and by the looks of the adds there will be some old timer planes etc to see.......
Had a great chat to chook on skype on saturday arvo last weekend - and she may come and visit us over the easter break - really looking forward to that.  Boy dexter is getting bigger by the day and he is gorgeous.

Not much more news - we are chugging along - will update soon.

Love and miss you all


Carolyn and Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment