Thursday, March 3, 2011

UPDATES FROM SHEPP........

HI ALL,

Believe it or not we are now in our fourth week in Shepp, and now it is Autumn the weather has turned so suddenly!  From 45C days when we arrived to a cool 20C.
I must admit Tone and I are missing being near the water - as in the sea and beaches.  We do have a lovely lake at the park but its not quite the same.
Tone is working hard at the Seed Factory and a new bloke starts tomorrow so he may be shifted to the dispatch area on the fork so he will not come home looking like shrek!!!!!

I am still to find a job - so may decide to become a Professional Bingo Player - been quite a few times now and have won my money back every time - till yesterday - oh well!  Love Love Love it.....................

I had an interview at Monarch Personnel on Tuesday for an accounts payable position - somewhere - so here is hoping.  I have even been out and got a cross stitch so there you go I must be in travelling mode!

I am also looking for one of a caravan to cross stitch as well - just for fun.

Last weekend was a quiet one and Suzanne left us for the big smoke of Melbourne.  She is touring around the beaches - lucky thing - and soaking up the last of the summer sun.

I will be wheeling my new bike back to K mart today as the tyres won't stay up - and its not because of the weight its carrying (I hear you say)!!!!!!!

Oh well not much more news this time - off to bake some cookies and muffins and do my cross stitch - what a life - and take my bike back boo hoo...................

Love and miss you


Carolyn and Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment